Isn’t it ironic?
You opt for a new sourcing arrangement in order to achieve objectives such as improved quality, savings and simplification. Then the mere process of implementing the new solution introduces complexity and risk, drains resources and overshadows other priorities.
We’re here to help. Whether you’re outsourcing for the first time, changing your arrangement with your current provider or taking services in-house, herronpalmer can provide seasoned professionals to alleviate the burden on your staff. We can manage the project or provide guidance to help you achieve desired results. Consider us an extension of your own staff, ready to take on any function of your project management office (PMO), such as:
- Detailed, task-oriented project plans
- Steering committee reviews
- Budget planning and management
- Systems solutions including data flow analysis, required interfaces, error handling and reconciliation
- End-to-end process design, flows and procedures
- Test planning, expected results, success criteria and execution
- Training materials and support
- Transition planning and support for go-live
All of these activities require time and expertise and can divert your staff from focusing on the overall goal of the project. The benefit professionals of herronpalmer can provide guidance and support to reduce that burden and improve your outcome.