a governance strategy that will provide meaningful, practical support to get the most from your new relationship.
You deserve to be in the value-generating minority.
According to the Association of Outsourcing Professionals, 63% of companies surveyed believe they lose an average of 25% of contract value due to poor governance. You need not be in that majority.
After spending so much time selecting and contracting with a service provider—and so much effort building requirements, setting up data interfaces and establishing administrative processes during implementation—you need to be absolutely certain you can manage the ongoing relationship with your provider. herronpalmer can help you develop a governance strategy—encompassing process, protocols and tools—that will provide meaningful, practical support to get the most from your new relationship.
Our governance support includes helping you:
- Identify the staffing and appropriate roles you’ll need in-house to provide effective governance
- Develop a forward-thinking governance model that incorporates industry best practices and aligns roles and responsibilities of internal and external parties
- Facilitate creation of governance processes, including contract and financial oversight, operational service level agreements (SLAs) and overall relationship management
- Develop reporting tools—such as a dashboard—to track ongoing measurement and management of delivery
- Train your staff on effective governance procedures and roles and responsibilities